Monday, April 19, 2010

Overcome by kawaii

I work in Herald Square. While the temptations of K-Town call to me on a daily basis, the thought of elbowing my way through the tourists and bag hawkers gives me hives. I bring my lunch at least 3-4 times a week and today I happened to catch this bento site from the UK called Bento & Co, via JustBento.

Mayo & ketchup to-go tubes!

Onigiri boxes, good for snacking. I love how the designs are animal behinds. There's a bigger compartment on top for the onigiri, then a smaller one underneath for other food - maybe some meat or edamame?

To-go mugs. This is just the right size, less than 6" high

Stacking bento boxes; you can use 1, 2 or all 3. Comes with a set of chopsticks as well.

Another stacking bento set, this one has its own case.

I am making myself wait for now but these are definitely on my list! I figure if I have a nice lunch box I'll be more inspired to use it every day. It's expensive around here!

No comments: