Thursday, October 02, 2008

Don't worry

We're still eating! We are leaving for San Francisco this weekend and have been saving our stomachs for the trip. I'm very excited as I was born and raised in the Bay Area and have not been back in over two years. Some highlights:

Dim sum at Koi Palace

Dinner with my cousin at Koo

A night in Napa, including dinner at Ad Hoc

Bday BBQ with friends

Ferry Building Marketplace
, including Miette Patisserie (the confisserie is in Hayes Valley, near where we are staying), Hog's Point Oysters, Taylor's Refresher...

And I would like to check out:
Zeitgeist

Ici ice cream in Berkeley

We'll be gone for a week so stay tuned for updates!

2 comments:

Bonbon Oiseau said...

i saw many excellent fights and warm beers in zeitgeist and a few people 86'd..it's where my romance started (resulting in marriage). i'd say it's a good time..did you go?

lazysundae said...

noooo!!! that and koi palace were the ones that did not work out. which gives me an excuse to get back there :) besides the family and friends that is.