Thursday, August 30, 2007

Nice to meat you



Alexis: Hot turds on a plate this wasn't. I'll leave the grilling to Alex from now on.

Alex: So I kind of cheated and got the pre marinated joints at Whole Foods, but the mastery is in how you handle the grill. After living in Atlanta for a year and eating pretty much every meal from the grill (because it saves on clean up), I've pretty much figured out how to grill a piece of meat. I don't know how to describe it, its more like intuition. You just know. The meal consisted of Beef Ribs, BBQ Chicken Wings, and Wedge Potatoes. I slathered on a good heaping of BBQ sauce to seal the deal (I’m a sauce man, but can appreciate the straight up no chaser variety too). I cheated on the Potatoes too and got frozen ones that you just throw in the oven. Eh, what can I say... I'm lazy.

No comments: