Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I lied

More food lust:

Il Torchio
458 Myrtle Ave. at Washington (Clinton Hill)
Italian wine and tapas bar.

Cafe Cortadito
210 E. 3rd at Ave. B (East Village)
Cuban BYOB.

Casellula Wine & Cheese Cafe
401 W. 52nd @ 9th Ave (Hell's Kitchen)
Goat cheese ice cream!! Beer or cheese or both in every menu item. Right in the midst of my old (and very much missed hood).

Crave Ceviche Bar
946 2nd Ave @ 50th St (Midtown East)
Ceviche. And beer served mordida-style - lime juice, salt and Tabasco. Lunch date anyone? I mean, there are only a few weeks til September (aka OYSTER SEASON).

Little Piggy (Market)
64 Lafayette @ S. Elliot (Fort Greene)
Alex and I have been looking at this neighborhood and Clinton Hill as a possibility (new home). Nice to know there are good restaurants up and coming.

Here's a photo from Borough Food & Drink (from my previous Food Lust post)


Ta for now.

No comments: