Sunday, June 03, 2007

Dump sum v.2

Jing Fong
Elizabeth below Canal (Chinatown)





Alexis: Dim sum with Alex and Angel. We ordered shumai, shark's fin dumplings, beef skewers, chinese broccoli, salt & pepper squid, clams in black bean sauce, roast pork in pastry, shrimp egg rolls, spare ribs with taro, chicken feet...

It was the first time for both of them to try chicken feet and the decision was unanimous - apparently chicken feet isn't that popular. This was the first time I saw the salt & pepper squid at Jing Fong, in the past 4 years I've been going there. I liked them a lot - I hope they keep serving it because I'll be looking for it.

Alex: Ok Dim Sum isn't my favorite. It seems to be heavy on the strange seafoods like shrimp and squid. I just started eating fish for cryin out loud! Baby steps.

1 comment:

Mutterlein said...

Jeebus, that all looks so tasty