Thursday, May 31, 2007

Aww man, burgers again!!

Alex: I can eat Burgers every day, but I won't bore you with more Burger pics. We basically had the same meal as before but we decided to flip the Potatoes a little differently this time... German stylee. Basically they are fried Potatoes with Bacon, Onion, and Peppers. My step mom would make these all the time when I was growing up. The ones we made last night were close, but no cigar. They were tasty, but somehow my step mom gets this nice crispy crust on them while they are still soft in the middle. Meh, practice makes perfect!

Alexis: I liked the taters so much I put some in my salad for lunch today. I like potatoes in my salad - I guess it's pretty Fronch. I'd like to try a warm one next time with smoked trout and fingerling potatoes. I think maybe with more oil or some butter (less cooking in water) - we'll try again.

No comments: