Sunday, March 25, 2007

Oui, oui... oh no, poo poo!

Woke up Saturday afternoon and decided to go to a lil bistro close to Many and Chris' crib. I don't know a lick of French, but Alexis was killin it with the verbage. I was surpised by how much French she still knew, thats my baby! So after much confusion I finally ordered a Steak and Pommes. When it came out I thought it looked preety good... kinda like a hamburger.
Then I took a bite.. doh!!!! Raw as fuck. I felt like I just went to the supermarket and tore open a package of ground beef and started chowin' down. The part that was actually cooked was decent, but I cant hang with the raw meats steez. Everyone loves a little pink (wink wink) but this was just groooooooss. Needless to say I couldn't finish it. The Salad was good and the Fries were Fries, but the Ketchup tasted a little starnge, more fruity than I'm used to. Speaking of raw, see what Alexis had. Gag.

No comments: