Friday, December 29, 2006

brgr shmrgr

Brgr
287 Seventh Ave
New York, NY 10001
(212) 488-7500


So I should have known this was going to be a bad experience when Stand, our initial destination, was closed until dinner. I insisted on eating a burger, so we walked and trained it for what seemed like forever.

We finally arrive at Brgr. The decor is decent, kinda modern with a slight psycadellic look, but not overbearing. You order at the counter and take a number to have the food brought out to your table. I ordered a Lemonade, one of the fancy Cheeseburgers with bacon and some sauce on it (forgive me, my memory sucks), and some sweet potato fries.

Ok, to get to the point.... the burger was decent (not awesome) but way over priced for what it was... too small! Iv'e had a much better dining experience at freakin Whataburger. The fries were tasty, but a little soggy and salty, and the lemonade was eh.

Maybe I was just being lame, but I doubt I'll be going back anytime soon.

1 comment:

lazysundae said...

we're gonna try stand when i get back. ftw.